15th Annual Interfaith Earth Month Poster Contest
All Wisconsin Kindergarten-Grade 12 students are encouraged to participate in the 15th Interfaith Earth Month poster contest. Students are invited to create a poster that can represent Wisconsin Interfaith Earth Month. Participants should create a poster with an interfaith environmental message for the general public.
It must deal with WATER from a faith, interfaith or multi-faith perspective. Contest Rules:
• All entries must be original works without aid from others.
• Posters must be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches in size.
• Any weight of paper is permitted.
• Entries on foam board will not be accepted.
• Entries must be drawn using crayons, paint, colored pencils or markers. Computer graphics may be used. Original photos are permitted.
• Only one entry per student will be accepted.
• All entries must have the following information included on the back of the poster or in an attached document: Student’s full name, grade, age, name of school, school address, teacher’s name, school telephone number and teacher’s email address (optional but appreciated).
• Entries lacking complete and legible information will be disqualified.
• Posters must be RECEIVED by Wisconsin Green Muslims (WGM) BEFORE THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2020.
Send posters to Wisconsin Green Muslims (c/o Milwaukee Environmental Consortium), 2027 W. Fond Du Lac Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53205 or scan them and e-mail them as PDF to interfaith.earth [@] yahoo.com with the subject: 15th WI Interfaith Earth Month Poster Contest.
• WGM is not responsible for lost, damaged, or delayed postal shipments.
• All posters become the property of WGM and cannot be returned.
• Only first-, second-place, and honorable mention winners will be notified personally. The WGM web site will announce the winners.
• Submission of entries constitutes consent to use winners’ names and entries for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.